Dec 2, 2010

Hope


Sometimes, Hope is where we could stand on. Sometimes, Hope is what we need. Sometimes, Hope is just a dream. Sometimes, Hope is more than what we could get. Sometimes, Hope is fragile. Sometimes, Hope is a proof of love. Sometimes, Hope is too impossible. And sometimes, Hope is false.

If you could see my deeper, than you could see my Hope. For a long time, Darling. I've been hoping. Hoping for you to get closer to me. It's not that I didn't try to get closer to you. Yes, I did. But, I know, I failed to. And you, can even still watch me waiting. But, don't worry, Darling. With my faith running in my blood flows, I could still stand, waiting a red light which I'm not really sure, when it will turns green. I know, you never understand what I feel inside. But, I want you to know, I will not leaving in the morning when I wake up. I will never do. Even though I know, My Hope is false.

No comments: