Jan 15, 2011

Okay All of Sudden

Hoi, all readers and followers :)

I've been too busy with assignments and all that college stuffs. Since there are some people that asked me, "Why you did not post about NYE?

And here is the answer.


First of all, I wanna tell you guys that my new year was totally shit. I didn't celebrate it at all. I've been in my hostel, kept watching movies and do those college stuffs and all. Boring was it? MEMANG BOSAN PUN! hahaha. But, I don't care.

Second, err maybe the last one, I've try to sign in to Blogger account BUT I FAILED! maybe there were A LOTTTTTT of people signed in to Blogger and it was about to be a very big sheild for the Blogspot to approve my request to sign in. (ahhh. ape aku merepek ni??). ok dah. I feel really tired. BACK TO FACEBOOK!

Thanks readers :) Chiaww! XOXO

No comments: